Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Leading Lines

I like this photo because there are lines everywhere, and not all of the lines are solid. Some lines are shadows, which adds to the picture.

This picture is cool because the sides of the bridge are not exactly dead center. I like it how the railings are at a weird angle. 
I like this picture because when most people think of taking a picture of a railing, they would think so capture the side of the railing. This photographer decided to take the picture from the top, which adds a whole new dimension to the picture. This way, it leads my eyes down the steps and to the person below.

This picture caught my eye because of the lines that lead to nowhere. Most leading lines pictures lead to a focal point in the center of the picture. But this one had lines stretching all over the place, and goes nowhere, which I love.

This picture attracted me because I personally wouldn't think of cars as a good subject for a leading line picture. But this photographer used an extremely slow shutter speed, letting the blur of the speed of the cars make definite lines.

1 comment: