Tuesday, February 22, 2011

10 Pictures I want to Take

If I could take any 10 pictures, I would take:
-a skiier going off a jump in mid-air (big apeture for light, then a faster shutter speed-1500)
-my dog jumping up to catch a bone or rope (open apeture, fast shutter speed-1000)
-a depth picture off of a moutain looking over the blue ridge mountains (big apeture. slow shutter speed-I would need a tripod for stability)
-a shallow picture of an animal's eye, such as a salamander or lizard (open apeture, fast shutter speed-1000)
-the beginning of a marathon where all the runners are just taking off (small apeture, slow shutter speed-I want the blur of their legs)
-The Northern Lights because they're a really cool and rare thing to see (big apeture, faster shutter speed)
-underwater with the diver right next to a whale or shark, showing a size comparison (open apeture, fast shutter speed-500)
-a woman praying, because it will show a real sense of emotion and passion (open apeture, slow shutter speed)
-a father cradling his baby; classic shot, I know, but I've always wanted to see that bond captured in a photo ( open apeture, slow shutter speed-300)
-a little flower girl at a wedding (open apeture, slows shutter speed-I want to see the blur of her legs as she skips down the aisle)

No comments:

Post a Comment